DRN Moving will make your LIFE easier.
Welcome to DRN Moving, Inc.
Moving to a new community may be one of the most stress-producing experiences a family faces. Frequent moves or even a single move can be especially hard on children and adolescents.
To make the move easier on children, parents may take these steps:
- Explain clearly to the children why the move is necessary.
- Familiarize the children as much as possible with the new area with maps, photographs or the daily newspaper.
- Describe advantages of the new location that the child might appreciate such as a lake, mountain or an amusement park.
- After the move, get involved with the children in activities of the local church or synagogue, PTA, scouts, YMCA, etc.
- Let children participate in designing or furnishing their room.
- Help children keep in touch with friends from the previous neighborhood through telephone, letters, e-mail, and personal visits.
If you want the very latest, just give us a call toll free at (877)344-MOVE..
We Are The Everything You Need Mover...
Need a place to store your items before you move in to your new home? Ask us about our storage facility Big Pine Storage, call for details.
DRN Moving Inc.© 2013 -2014 All Rights Reserved .